1908 Yard Room Allotments

Members of the class of 1908 are reminded that all applications for rooms in Hollis, Stoughton, and Holworthy at the special allotment must be in by 10 o'clock this morning. The Bursar's office will be open at 9 o'clock and applications will be received until 10 o'clock. In making out the applications the name of each applicant should be signed by himself and not by some other members of the group for him. If any have handed in applications in which this been the case they should make the proper correction at the Bursar's office between 9 and 10 o'clock this morning.

Men who have not already done so are especially urged to file their application at once this morning. Any who have not completed their groups as they wished should apply in whatever way they can, in twos, or even singly, as there are two rooms in Holworthy which will be assigned singly. There is a chance also for double or single applicants in Hollis and Stoughton.

The assignment will be made today and will be announced at once, so that those not successful at this drawing will have an equal chance with others at the regular allotment.

All those successful at this drawing who for any reason are obliged to give up their rooms later are requested before doing so to notify K. Howes, chairman of the Yard Rooms Committee, at Matthews 20.