Engineering Society Dinner

The ninth annual dinner of the Harvard Engineering Society will be held in the Assembly Room of the Union on Saturday at 6.30 o'clock. Professor I. N. Hollis h.'99 will preside. The dinner is open to all graduates and undergraduates of the University interested in engineering. Tickets at $1.50 may be obtained before tonight from W. S. Brinton '08 at Stoughton 11.

Invitations have been sent to graduates of all departments of the University, who now are known to be interested in engineering. Over 50 have already accepted. Since there is now no general organization of Harvard graduates in the profession of engineering it is proposed that this dinner shall be devoted to the discussion of means for promoting a better organization.

The following graduates are on the list of speakers: G. S. Rice '70, chief engineer Rapid Transit R. R. Commission, New York; F. W. Dean '75, mill engineer and architect, Boston; G. R. Worcester '82, consulting engineer, Boston; F. L. Gilman '95, Western Electric Co., New York; G. A. Moyer '99, General Electric Co., Lynn; H. M. Hale '04, Rapid Transit R. R. Commission, New York