HOCKEY WITH McGILL

In Stadium This Afternoon at 3.--Canadians Have Strong Team.

The University hockey team will play McGill University at 3 o'clock this afternoon in the Stadium rink. This will be the first time in years that one of our league teams will meet a first class Canadian hockey team, and the game will probably be the hardest of the season for the University team. It will also be the last important hockey game played in Cambridge this year.

With regular practice of late the University team has improved steadily in all departments. The unison of play of the forwards in particular has been developed. During the last few days the passes across the rink have been worked with great success.

Tickets admitting to both the University and also the Freshman games may be obtained, at 50 cents each, at the Co-operative and at Leavitt & Peirce's until 1 o'clock, after which hour they will be on sale at the gate. Reserved seats, at the side of the University rink, at 25 cents each, will be on sale at the same places.

The teams will line up as follows: HARVARD.  McGILL. Pell, l.e.  r.e., McDougal Townsend, l.c.  r.c., Rowell Rumsey, r.c.  l.c., G. Raphael Newhall, r.e.  l.e., Doyle Foster, c.p.  c.p., Gilmore, H. Raphael Willetts, p.  p., Harrington Carpenter, g.  g., Waugh