Engineering Society Dinner Tonight

The ninth annual dinner of the Harvard Engineering Society will be held tonight at 6.30 o'clock in the Assembly Room of the Union. A few minutes before this hour there will be a reception in the Trophy Room, at which the graduates on the list of speakers will act as a reception committee. Professor I. N. Hollis h.'99 will preside at the dinner.

About 140 graduates and undergraduates of the University who are interested in engineering will attend. Since there is now no general organization of Harvard graduates in the profession of engineering, it is proposed that this dinner shall be devoted to the discussion of means for promoting a better organization.

The following men are on the list of speakers: G. S. Rice '70, chief engineer Rapid Transit R. R. Commission, New York; F. W. Dean '75, mill engineer and architect, Boston; J. R. Worcester '82, consulting engineer, Boston; F. L. Gilman '95, Western Electric Co., New York; G. A. Moyer '99, General Electric Co., Lynn; H. M. Hale '04, Rapid Transit R. R. Commission, New York; W. C. Brinton '07, H. P. Forte '07, H. L. Lincoln '07, H. M. Turner '07.