The California Univ. Summer School

Professor Clifford H. Moore '89, of the Latin department, will exchange with Professor W. S. Ferguson of the University of California, and will attend the summer session at the University of California, which begins on Monday, June 24, and closes on Saturday, August 3. It has been the custom for the past few years to send a University professor to the summer session at the University of California. Among others, Professor W. James '69, and professor A. C. Coolidge '87, have attended these meetings. This year Dr. J. E. McTaggart of Trinity College, Cambridge, and Professor John Adams of London University will also give courses.

The subjects given are much similar to those given at the University Summer School but they are more comprehensive. Special rates will be given this year to all students who go to attend the meeting of the National Educational Association, which extends from July 8 to 12, the round trip being the full fare west, and $2 for the return. A catalogue will be published this month and may be obtained from the University of California.