Columbia Crew Statistics

B. P. Cerussi '09, stroke, prepared at Morris High School. Last year he rowed on his freshman crew against Yale and at Poughkeepsie. He is 20 years old, weighs 164 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches in height.

G. N. Boyle '07, seven and captain, prepared at the Horace Mann School. Boyle has rowed on the University crew for the last three years. He is 23 years old, weighs 173 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches in height.

G. M. Mackenzie '08, six, prepared at Mackenzie School. On his freshman crew he rowed against Yale and at Poughkeepsie, and last year rowed on the university eight. He is 21 years old, weighs 165 pounds and is 6 feet in height.

P. W. von Saltza '08, five, prepared at Horace Mann School. As in the case of Starbuck, he has had no previous experience in rowing. He is 21 years old, weighs 186 pounds and is 6 feet 2 inches in height.

G. Gillies '08, four, has had experience in the second eight. He is 20 years old, weighs 167 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches tall.

L. H. Spalding '09, three, prepared at New Rochelle, N. Y. Last year he rowed on his freshman crew against Yale and at Poughkeepsie. He is 20 years old, weighs 162 pounds and is 6 feet in height.

C. P. Jordan '09, two, prepared at Horace Mann School. Last year he rowed on his freshman crew against Yale and at Poughkeepsie. He is 21 years old, weighs 157 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches in height.

H. M. Snevily '08, bow, prepared at the Boys' High School, Brooklyn, N. Y. Two years ago he rowed on his freshman crew against Yale and was substitute on the university crew at Poughkeepsie last year. He is 20 years old, weighs 154 pounds and is 6 feet 1 inch in height.

W. S. Winslow '08, coxswain, prepared at Roxbury Latin School and Morris High School. Two years ago he was coxswain of his freshman crew and last year was coxswain of the university crew. He is 20 years old, weighs 122 pounds and is 5 feet 2 inches in height.