Senior Class Picnic on May 28

The committee on arrangements for the Senior class picnic has succeeded in securing Nantasket Point for Tuesday, May 28, 1907, and the College Office has consented to allow the entire class to leave Cambridge on that day. The general idea is to assemble in the Yard in front of Holworthy at 8.30 o'clock in the morning, and, after an orderly march behind Kanrich's band of talented musicians, to proceed by special cars to Boston, where a speedy craft of the nature of a steamboat, will carry the noble army to Nantasket Point. Refreshments of a liquid nature will be served en route. During the day, the athletes and other members of the class will indulge in sports of skill and games of chance. Nantasket Point will be reserved exclusively for the class and their lunch, an old-fashioned clam-bake on the rocks.

A large number of posters will be drawn and placed in the windows of several Cambridge stores. They will then be raffled off at the end of a week to Seniors and Freshmen at 10 cents a draw.

In order to complete necessary arrangements, Seniors are requested to procure tickets as soon as possible. A blue-book will be placed in Leavitt & Peirce's tomorrow morning, and tickets may be purchased for $1 either there or from the following members of the committee: G.A. Rivinius, chairman, C.W. Cate, E.W. Clark, F.R. Dick, H. Forte, H.M.B. Ogilby, S.T. Stackpole, E.B. Stern.