Second Sale of Class Day Tickets

Class Day tickets will be sold, in packages only, from the windows of Holworthy 2 from 12 to 3 o'clock today. There will be two separate packages as follows:

(1). containing two Sanders, six Stadium and four Memorial tickets, price $5, or without Memoral tickets, price $3; (2), containing two Sanders, twelve Stadium and ten Memorial tickets, price $10, or without Memorial tickets, price $6. There will be no difference between these two packages in regard to the desirability of Sanders tickets. Yard tickets may be purchased at 25 cents each. No packages will be sold by proxy and cash only will be accepted.

All sales to undergraduates other than Seniors, and to graduates and officers of the University, will be made upon application only. Application blanks may be obtained in Cambridge at the Union, Leavitt & Peirce's and the Co-operative; in Boston at the Parker House and Wright & Ditson's. Applications received before June 11 at 6 P. M. will be filled in the following order; (1), undergraduates; (2), graduates and officers of the University. All applications received after that date will be filled in the order in which they are received, but no applications will be received after 6 P. M. on June 15. These tickets will not be sent out before June 14.

The prices of tickets will be as follows:

Yard tickets, 35 cents each.

Sanders tickets, $2 each.

Stadium tickets, $1.50 each.

Memorial tickets, $1.50 each.

Tickets purchased in packages may be returned next Monday from 1 to 2 P. M. at the following prices:

Sanders tickets, 40 cents.

Stadium tickets, 35 cents.

Memorial tickets, 35 cents.

Every undergraduate may obtain a free Yard ticket and a free Stadium ticket at the Co-operative on and after June 11. These special Stadium tickets are not good unless the holder marches with his class. The number of tickets to be sold to undergraduates will be limited to five of each kind. Graduates will receive one free Yard ticket and special Stadium ticket when his regular application is filled. As the supply of Sanders tickets is very limited, announcements will be made in the CRIMSON from day to day, as to the number of Sanders tickets still for sale, and in applying for these, men are requested to bear this fact in mind. The Committee reserves the right of refusing to make any sales.

Every person who wishes to enter the Yard on Class Day after 2 P. M. must be supplied with a Yard ticket. Attention is called to the fact that Memorial tickets do not admit to the Yard. Yard and Memorial tickets are good until 11 P. M. After 9 P. M. no Yard tickets will be given out to people leaving the Yard, and before that time only upon request. However, each person leaving the Yard after 9 P. M. will be allowed to purchase one return ticket at 25 cents.  1907 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.