The Harvard Crew

Eliot Farley '07, of Cambridge, stroke, prepared for College at Volkmann School where he stroked the school crew. In his Freshman year he also stroked his class crew and rowed bow in the University four-oar in 1905. He is 20 years old, weighs 158 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches in height.

John Richardson, Jr., '08, of Chestnut Hill, seven, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough's School where, he rowed for one year. In his Freshman year he rowed four on his class crew and last year rowed five on the University crew against Yale and Cambridge. He is 20 years old, weighs 182 pounds and is 6 feet 1 1-2 inches in height.

Robert Low Bacon '07, of New York, six and captain, prepared for College at Groton School, where he rowed on a club crew for three years. In his Freshman year he captained and rowed four on his class crew, and for the past two years has rowed six in the University boat. He is 22 years old, weighs 185 pounds and is 6 feet 1 inch in height.

William Rotch Severance '09, five, of New Bedford, prepared for College at Milton Academy. Last year he rowed five on his Freshman crew. He is 20 years old, weighs 175 pounds and is 5 feet 11 1-2 inches in height.

Lawrence Kirby Lunt '09, four, of Colorado Springs, prepared for College at Middlesex School. He rowed six in his Freshman crew last year. He is 20 years old, weighs 176 pounds and is 5 feet 10 inches in height.

Richard Manning Faulkner '09, of Keene, N. H., three, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed for two years on the school crew. Last year he rowed seven and captained his Freshman crew. He is 20 years old, weighs 168 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches in height.

Sidney Webster Fish '08, of New York, two, prepared for College at Groton School where he rowed on a club crew for two years, in the latter of which he also captained and stroked the school crew. On his Freshman crew he rowed six, and last year rowed two on the University eight against Yale and Cambridge. He is 22 years old, weighs 165 pounds and is 6 feet in height.

Robert Meredith Tappan '07, of Boston, bow, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough's School, where he rowed bow on the school crew in 1903. In his Freshman year he rowed in the same position and in 1905 rowed two on the University eight. Last year he rowed bow on the University crew against Yale and Cambridge. He is 22 years old, weighs 165 pounds and is 6 feet in height.

Francis Meredith Blagden '09, of New York, coxswain, prepared for College at Groton School, where he had four years' experience as coxswain. Last year he was coxswain of the University crew against Yale and Cambridge. He is 21 years old, weighs 106 pounds and is 5 feet 6 inches in height.