Union Spread on Class Day

The Governing Board of the Union has decided to give the usual spread on Class Day from 6 to 11 o'clock. In general the arrangements will be similar to those of last year. The Union will be closed at 5.30 o'clock to all but special ticket-holders. The lawn south of the building will be enclosed and decorated as usual. Supper will be served there from 6 to 8.30 o'clock under the supervision of Mr. Rowell, the steward of the Union. Throughout the evening Gott's orchestra will play, and there will be dancing in the Living Room from 9 to 11 o'clock.

Only members of the Union and their friends who are not members of the University will be admitted, and members are requested to aid the Governing Board by not giving away tickets to under-graduates who are not members of the Union.

Tickets admitting to this spread will be placed on sale at the office this morning at 9 o'clock. The price of each ticket is $1, and all tickets must be signed by the members purchasing them.

Special tickets will be required for meals on June 20, and are now on sale at the office.