SECOND BROWN GAME TODAY

In Stadium at 4.-Pritchett to Play Third.-Brennan or Hartford in Box

The University nine will play its second game this season with Brown on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

Since its first game with the University team on May 17, when Harvard was defeated in an exciting game by the score of 2 to 1, the Brown nine has been beaten by Amherst 4 to 2, and by Pennsylvania 4 to 1. Its only victory has been against Vermont, which it defeated 5 to 1. Harvard has won both its games since the Brown game, defeating Princeton 6 to 1, and Williams 16 to 1. These scores would seem to show that Brown has made no improvement since the first game with Harvard, which, on the other hand, has been progressing steadily since then and showed excellent form in the Princeton game.

Several important changes have been made in the batting order of the University nine. Greenough, who has not played before this season, on account of illness, will be at right field. Dexter will replace Bradbury at second base and McCarty will play centre field in place of Dexter. The batting order: HARVARD.  BROWN. Randall, 1b.  3b., Hoye Leonard, 3b.  s.s., Jones Matthews, s.s.  c., Higgins Stephenson, c.  p., Tift Dexter, 2b.  r.f., Paine Greenough, r.f.  l.f., Hamilton Kernan, l.f.  2b., Dickinson McCarty, c.f.  1b., Thomas Coburn, Castle, p.  c.f., Sweeney