HOCKEY GAME AT CONCORD

Game With Bishops College to be Played at St. Paul's School this Afternoon.

The University hockey team will play the University of Bishops College of Quebec team this afternoon at 3 o'clock at St. Paul's School, Concord, N. H. The game was scheduled to be played in Cambridge, but owing to lack of ice, arrangements were made to obtain the rink at St. Paul's School.

Bishops College is one of the smaller Canadian colleges, but has always been a prominent member of the hockey league of Canada. The game should prove a very close one, with the chances slightly in favor of the Canadians, owing to their superior endurance and greater amount of practice.

The University squad will leave Boston on the 11.30 train, having luncheon on the way, and arriving at St. Paul's about 2 o'clock. The following men will be taken on the trip: Briggs, Ford, Gardner, Hicks, Paine, Pell, Rumsey, Sampson, Washburn, Willetts, Manager Short, Coach Winsor and Trainer Donovan.

The following is the line-up of the two teams: HARVARD.  BISHOPS. Pell, l.e.  r.e., Stevens Hicks, l.c.  r.c., Hepburn Rumsey, r.c.  l.c., Love Gardner, r.e.  l.e., Hughes Ford, c.p.  c.p., Scott Willetts, p.  p., Thomson Washburn, g.  g., Robinson