SENIOR CLASS LIVES.

Many Seniors who have conscientiously filled in the answers to the questions on the class lives are now at a loss to know just what is wanted on the blank pages at the end of the pamphlet. The instructions suggest a brief sketch of the life that may bring out points not covered in the questions. Many men declare that these are so general and so numerous that nothing else is left to the average undergraduate.

Of course it is impossible to lay down any strict rules, but a few suggestions may be of assistance. No man can go through Harvard without changes in his point of view a broadening of his faculties, and new ideas on every phase of life. These are the points that may be brought out. Specific facts are wanted, but a little thought on the bearing of each important event in the formation of character and tastes will make the record far more interesting and useful. Influence of schooling, friends, room-mates, instructors or undergraduate undertakings, are all points of the utmost importance in a record of this kind, which is intended to throw light on the ideals and ambitions of every member of the class.

In making out the sketch it should be horne in mind that the information is never made public, but is stored in the College Library, where it may be consulted only by special permission.