TO VISIT WEST AND SOUTH

Numerous Harvard Clubs Will Honor Pres. Ellot and Dean Briggs.

President Eliot and Dean Briggs have planned to make trips through the western and southern parts of the country, visiting on their way a considerable number of Harvard clubs, at which they will be entertained.

Dean Briggs will leave Cambridge on Tuesday and be absent until February 10. He will visit St. Louis first, where he will be entertained at the University Club, and will dine with the Harvard Club. He will also visit the Harvard Clubs of Columbia, Omaha, Rocky Mountains, Southern California, and Louisiana, and will address the students of the University of Kansas at Lawrence. He will return via Atlanta, Washington and New York.

President Eliot's tour is planned for April, and will include visits to the Teacher's Association of Northern Indiana, the University of Illinois, the Harvard Club of Chicago, the Grant Club of Iowa, the Harvard Clubs of Iowa, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Central Ohio, and Cleveland, and to Ohio State University. President Eliot will also deliver a course of Harris lectures at Northwestern University.