REPUBLICAN REGISTRATION

Today in Crimson Office from 9 A. M. to 6 P. M.--Plans for Parade.

There will be a second registration of all Republicans in the University today in the CRIMSON office from 9 A. M. to 6 P. M., as it is believed that there was a misunderstanding on the part of many undergraduates, who supposed that they must be voters in order to enroll as members of the Republican Club at the first registration last Friday.

Arrangements are being made for an intercollegiate torch-light parade to be held in Boston on Friday evening, October 30. The parade will be in seven divisions, under the direction of a chief marshal. He will be assisted by one marshal from Harvard and one from the Institute of Technology. Each division will be in charge of a division marshal, who will have five personally appointed division aids. In cases where delegations from more than one college march in one division, each college will be represented by a marshal, one of whom shall be chosen by lot to be division marshal, the others being assistant division marshals. In addition to the division aids there will be about 150 men from the Harvard contingent who will march at intervals along the outside of the column. These men will be equipped with red lights instead of the ordinary torches.

The Harvard club will march in three divisions. The first division will be composed of the Senior and Sophomore classes, the second, of the Junior and Freshman classes, and the third, of the graduate schools, each division to be headed by a band. A. G. Cable '09 and E. P. Currier '09 have been appointed marshals of the first and second divisions respectively. The remaining divisions of the parade will be as follows: fourth, Brown, Tufts and Boston College; fifth, seniors and sophomores from the Institute of Technology; sixth, juniors and freshmen from the Institute of Technology; seventh, Dartmouth, Amherst and the Worcester Polytechnic Institute. It is expected that there will also be delegations from Yale, Williams, Trinity and Wesleyan.

During the registration today an opportunity will be given for everybody to obtain a ticket for the parade. The ticket will entitle the holder to a crimson cap and gown and a torch to be carried by each member of the club. The price of these tickets will be $1.00 each, which will also be sufficient to cover the expenses of the three bands, provided the Harvard club turns out in as large numbers as in the parades of 1900 and of 1904.

The following have been appointed watchers at the registration today and should report promptly at the hours assigned: 9-10, L. L. Forchheimer '09, G. W. Hallowell '10; 10-11, A. M. Sherwood '10, L. F. Whitney '10, L. Wulsin '10; 11-12, M. P. Prince '10, H. Watson '10; 12-1, G. Farwell '09, E. B. Robins '10; 1-2, W. M. Evarts '09, S. C. Whipple '09, A. Z. Pyles '10; 2-3, O. G. Wood '09, F. Fall '10, A. McG. King '10, W. S. Langshaw '10; 3-4, R. W. Smyth '09, P. Tappan '09, R. E. Dole '10; 4-5, A. Z. Pyles '10, C. H. Wolfe '10; 5-6, R. G. Harwood '09, J. P. Reynolds '09.