THE SENIOR BUTTONS.

The Senior class buttons have arrived at last. The Committee has chosen a design different from the conventional diamond of former years and the buttons are as nearly worthy of the term ornamental as they can be made, within the limit of an article of such moderate price. No matter how ornamental the button, it is of no value unless it is worn. There is a definite purpose in having the buttons and now that the Seniors have accepted that purpose as worth while let every man decorate himself with a button.

There was so much enthusiastic bombast delivered at the class meeting when the button question was discussed that the CRIMSON will not venture to bore the members of the class further with the advantageous and other aspects of the scheme. It brings to mind, however, another point which bears more vitally on the class than the mere buttons. In view of the occasional assertion that the class of 1909 has for various reasons never been as enthusiastic as a whole in class affairs as it should have been, it might be well for Seniors to wake up to this fact in these last months and leave behind them a memory of an active and able class as well as the memories of a paltry dozen men. There is a great need for men in the class to take more interest in each other, simply as members of the same class.