Freshmen Play St Paul's

The Freshman hockey team will play St. Paul's School at Concord, N. H. this afternoon at 3 o'clock. The chances of winning seem to favor St. Paul's for they have their usual strong team composed of fast skaters who play, well together. They won easily from Pomfret, whom the Freshmen defeated 3 to 1, by the score of 15 to 1. However, the Freshmen defeated Arlington High, the Interscholastic champions, yesterday afternoon by the score of 6 to 0. The chief fault of the Freshman team has been a tendency on the part of the forwards not to pass the puck and a consequent lack of team, play. Individually, however, the team is fast and handles the puck well. Hornblower and Paul, who played as substitutes yesterday, did so well that they will probably start the game today.

The teams will line up as follows: FRESHMEN.  ST. PAUL'S. Leslie, l.e.  r.e., Harman Cutler, l.e.  r.e., Baker Dick, r.e.  l.e., Kay Hornblower, r.e.  l.e., Cox, Sortwell Foster, c.p.  c.p., Gross Johnson, Paul, p.  p., Huntington Beals, g.  g., Gardner