Senior Class Notices

Yard Spreads on Class Day.

All applications for space in the Yard for spreads on Class Day must be made in writing to the Chairman of the Class Day Committee, Box C, Cambridge, before Saturday, April 15. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.

Senior Photographs.

All Seniors must sit for photographs at Tupper's by Saturday, if they wish to have their pictures in the class album. About fifty men have not yet made appointments. The committee urges them to do so at once.   PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE.

Senior Class Fund.

The Class Committee wishes to call the attention of the Senior class to the fact that only 200 men out of a class of over 600 have sent in their subscription blanks for the class fund. The response of the class to the call for subscriptions to the class fund compares very unfavorably with that of previous classes. If men who have not handed in their subscription blanks do not do so very soon, the committee will be unable to carry on the preparations for Class Day exercises which have already been started, and other necessary preparations cannot even be undertaken. The committee therefore requests all men who have not subscribed to send in their subscriptions at once.   P. O. MILLS, Chairman.