Crimson's Prowess Vindicated

As predicted in yesterday's CRIMSON, the famous College daily won the annual meet of the I. P. A. A. A. by the startling score of 38 1-2 to 32 1-2. The Lamp-on was second, but the Advocate and Monthly followed the dope and failed to connect with the scorer. Thousands of spectators witnessed the remarkable games, and watched the CRIMSON athletes win event after event with almost incredible rapidity. The committee in charge of the American contingent to the Olympic games were on hand as announced, and enlisted several of the journalists for the trip to London.

Although handicapped by the loss of two of their best point-winners, the wearers of the official Harvard Crimson were invincible in every event but one. The ha-ha boys had their arms so well trained from writing innumerable jokes that they won the majority of points in the shot-put. The other events in the meet were easy meat for the news gatherers. The Monthly and Advocate tried to bride the press representatives, but in spite of their efforts the Associated Press sleuth-hounds flashed the score over the country--38 1-2 to 32 1-2 to 0 to 0.