Statistics of Harvard Crew

Sullivan Amory Sargent, Jr., '10, of Brookline, stroke, prepared for College at Brookline High School, where he rowed for two years on the school crew. He rowed two on his Freshman crew last year. He is 20 years old, weighs 161 1-2 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height.

John Richardson, Jr., '08, of Chestnut Hill, seven and captain, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough's School, whare he rowed for one year. In his Freshman year he rowed for one year he rowed four on his class crew, and in Sophomore and Junior years rowed five and seven respectively on the University crew. He is 21 years old, weighs 187 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches in height.

Eliot Cowdin Bacon '10, of Westbury, Long Island, six, prepared for College at Groton School. He stroked and captained his Freshman crew last year. He is 20 years old, weighs 177 pounds, and is 6. feet, 1 1-2 inches in height.

Jesse Edwin Waid '10, of Denver, Colorado, five, prepared for College at the East Side High School, Denver. In his Freshman year he rowed six on his class crew. He is 19 years old, weighs 173 pounds, and is 6 feet, 2 inches in height.

Lawrence Kirby Lunt '09, four, of Colorado Springs, prepared for College at Middlesex School. He rowed six in his Freshman boat, and four on the University crew last year. He is 21 years old, weighs 179 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height.

William Rotch Severance '09, three, of New Bedford, prepared for College at Milton Academy. His Freshman year he rowed five on his class crew, and held the same position in the University boat last year. He is 21 years old, weighs 177 1-2 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches in height.

Sidney Webster Fish '08, of New York, two, prepared for College at Groton School, where he stroked and captained the school crew. On his Freshman crew he rowed six, and for the last two years has rowed two on the University crew. He is 23 years old, weighs 166 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.

Richard Manning Faulkner '09, of Keene, N. H., bow, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed for two years on the school crew. His Freshman year he rowed seven and was captain of his class crew. He is 21 years old, weighs 173 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches in height.

Francis Meredith Blagden '09, of New York, coxswain, prepared for College at Groton School, where he had four years' experience as a coxswain. For the last two years he has coxswained the University crew. He is 22 years old, weighs 106 pounds, and is 5 feet, 6 inches in height.