Prof. Hart Leaves for World Tour

Professor A.B. Hart '80 leaves Cambridge today for an extensive trip which will last throughout his leave of absence for the academic year of 1908-1909. He is planning to make a trip around the world, but, before sailing from Seattle for Yokohama on August 20, will visit a number of places in the United States and in Canada.

Professor Hart will be in Winnipeg on June 15, and will reach Vancouver on June 23. On June 26 and 27 he lectures before the Oregon Teachers' Association at Eugene, and on July 2 and 3 he will lecture at the State College of Washington at Pullman and will meet the Harvard Club of Spokane. From July 6 to 10 he will be at the Bellingham State Normal School, and from July 13 to 31 will lecture at the Summer School of the University of Washington, at Seattle. While in Seattle he will be entertained by the Harvard Club, whose secretary, Mr. D. B. Trefethen L. '01, is already making active preparations for Professor Hart's reception. Before sailing, Professor Hart will go to Alaska. He will return in time to resume his College duties in the autumn of 1909.