Tuition Fees Due Tomorrow

All students in Harvard College (except Special Students whose work for the whole academic year is to be less than two full courses) are reminded that the first instalment of the tuition fee, ninety dollars, must be paid to the Bursar on or before tomorrow.

Special students whose work for the whole academic year is to be less than two full courses are required to pay on or before tomorrow their entire fee for the year.

A student who is doing less than full work is required to present at the Bursar's Office, at the beginning of the academic year, a certificate from the Dean stating the course he is taking; and he is not permitted to attend courses not included in the certificate. The fee for a half-course alone is thirty dollars; for a whole course, forty-five dollars; for two half-courses, fifty dollars; for a whole course and a half-course, seventy dollars; and for three half-courses seventy-five dollars.

A student whose dues to the University remain unpaid on the day fixed for their payment is excluded from all privileges as a student, until his financial relations with the University have been arranged satisfactorily to the Bursar; and if he neither pays his dues nor makes arrangement with the Bursar for their postponement within three days after the day fixed for their payment, he is required to pay a fee of ten dollars before resuming his standing in the University.

The holder of a scholarship or other form of beneficiary aid is required by the rules to sign a receipt at the Bursar's Office for each payment made. By applying at the Bursar's Office at the beginning of the academic year and signing a receipt, the holder of such aid may receive and advance on the stipend thereof, which will be credited to him in payment of his tuition fee.