ANNUAL DELTA UPSILON PLAY

George Chapman's "All Fooles" Will be Presented by Fraternity in April.

The Harvard Chapter of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity has decided to present this year, for its eleventh annual dramatic production, the Elizabethan play, "All Fooles" by George Chapman.

The play was originally written in 1599 for Henslowe and his company of professional actors of London, and the text was first printed in quarto form in 1605 for Thomas Thorpe. "All Fooles" is a romantic comedy with the characters, which are borrowed from Latin comedy, appearing as types rather than well-rounded individuals. Mr. Swineburne, the English critic, has pronounced "All Fooles" one of the most faultless examples of high comedy in the whole rich field of Elizabethan Drama.

The rehearsals for the actors will begin immediately after the mid-year examination period, and the first performance, Graduates' Night, will be given on April 10 in Brattle Hall. There will be four public performances, the first one taking place April 12 in Brattle Hall, and the second in Jordan Hall, Boston on the following day. There will also be a performance in the Academy of Music, Northampton, on April 15 and the last performance will be given in "The Barn" at Wellesley, April 17.