PROF. E. C. MOORE TO GO WEST

Will Leave Friday to Speak at Older Middle Western Institutions.

Professor E. C. Moore will make a tour of the Middle West during the mid-year period as a guest of the older colleges and universities of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin, which have not been visited by a Harvard professor for several years. This trip has been planned by Professor Moore at the request of the Alumni Association, with the purpose of studying the educational methods of the various colleges and universities at which he will make addresses.

Leaving Boston next Friday, he will reach Cleveland the following day and will visit Western Reserve University as the guest of President C. F. Thwing '76. On the morning of Monday, January 25, he will go to Oberlin, returning to Cleveland the next day on his way to Marietta College, from which he was graduated in 1877. He will proceed on January 28 to Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware, where he will conduct the chapel service on the following morning. On the afternoon of that day he will go to Wooster as the guest of Professor Martin of Wooster University. He will reach De Pauw University on January 31 and will arrive at Indiana University at Bloomington on February 1. Reaching Chicago on the next day, he will journey to Beloit College, going on February 8 to Illinois College at Jacksonville. He will address a meeting of the Religious Education Association in Chicago on the morning of February 10. On the following day he will give a talk to the students of Lake Forest College in the morning, leaving in the afternoon for Boston.