CHANGES AT DINING HALLS

Memorial Closed Tomorrow.--Members Accommodated at Randall.

The use to be made of Memorial Hall in connection with the Inauguration of the President tomorrow, will necessitate the closing of the dining hall at the dinner hour today and during the entire day tomorrow. Arrangements have been made whereby members of Memorial Hall will be served table d'hote meals at Randall Hall during this day. In order to accommodate the larger demand upon the facilities of Randall Hall, the service of meals in the latter hall will be continuous from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M.

On Thursday morning, breakfast will be served in Memorial Hall, but only between 7 and 8.15 A.M., and the dining hall will have to be cleared at 8.30 A.M., to allow room for the formation of the procession of Delegates. Luncheon will be served on Thursday from 1 to 2.30 P.M.

The above arrangements, necessitated by the program for the Inauguration, make a large demand upon the good nature of the members of the two dining halls; but the Committee believes that they have made no mistake in counting upon the hearty co-operation of the members.

Entire Plant at Memorial Open.

Owing to the reduced attendance at Memorial Hall on the American plan last year, the Managing Committee thought it expedient to organize the equipment and service this year in such a way as to accommodate satisfactorily 600 members without incurring a deficit. They believed that this could be done without loss by putting a certain portion of the plant out of commission. The enrollment of members has so far exceeded expectations that the Committee has decided to utilize the whole plant and to organize the service so as to accommodate 1200 members. As this change cannot be put into effect until after the Inauguration, all applications for admission received this week have been placed upon the waiting list. Beginning Thursday evening at dinner, all men on the waiting list will be admitted to the Hall until the number of 1200 is reached.

The organization of Club tables has been hampered thus far by the large enrollment at the beginning of the year. But on and after Thursday, the adjustment of the Hall to its maximum capacity will make it possible to organize Club tables as rapidly as applications are filed, and to serve both Club tables and open tables satisfactorily. W.S. BURKE,   J.D. GREENE,   E.H. WELLS,   Managing Committee.