Program of Ceremonies for Today

The presentation of the Delegates, in the order of the foundation of their Institutions, to the Governing Boards and Faculties of Harvard University will take place in Sanders Theatre this morning at 10 o'clock. At this meeting, brief addresses will be made by a representative of the Delegates from Foreign Institutions and by a representative of the Delegates from Institutions in the United States. The Delegates will assemble in the dining hall of Memorial at 9.30 o'clock, and march to Sanders Theatre. The President and Fellows, Board of Overseers, and the Faculties, will take their places on the platform of Sanders Theatre before 9.45 o'clock. Delegates bringing addresses may hand them to the President at the time of their presentation. A coat-room will be provided in Memorial Hall. Delegates will be furnished with tickets for persons accompanying them. This meeting will be open to Officers of Instruction and Government, alumni, and students of the University, and friends accompanying them. The doors will be closed at 9.45 o'clock. After the ceremony, Delegates, guests, and alumni desiring to be conducted through the University grounds and buildings, or to visit particular departments or laboratories, will be furnished with guides.

At 1 o'clock a luncheon will be given by the Harvard Club of Boston for its members and for visiting alumni at the Colonial Club, Quincy street. Alumni who are visiting the University will be welcome without further invitation.

At 1.30 o'clock a reception and luncheon will be given by the President and Mrs. Lowell for the Delegates and the members of the Faculties in the Faculty Room, University Hall. Invitations have been issued to all the Delegates. After the luncheon an opportunity will be given to visit the more distant departments of the University.

From 3.30 to 5.30 o'clock, afternoon tea will be served at the Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston. The President and Fellows, the Board of Overseers, Delegates, Faculties, alumni, and students of the University, and friends accompanying them, will be received by the Faculty of Medicine and the Harvard Medical Alumni Association.

Delegates will be furnished with tickets. Officers of Instruction, alumni, and students of the University have been given opportunity to apply for tickets. Alumni of the Medical School may also obtain tickets at the School during the afternoon. Students of the University who have not already procured tickets may obtain them by showing their red Yard and Stadium ticket at the '77 gate today between 2 and 4 o'clock. Special cars for Delegates will run from Harvard Square to the Medical School, leaving Harvard square at 3, 3.15, 3.30, and 3.45 o'clock. All cars running to Boston over Harvard Bridge give transfers to Longwood avenue via Ipswich street.

At 7.30 o'clock, the President and Fellows of Harvard College will give a dinner in the Union in honor of the Delegates of other Universities, Colleges, and Learned Societies. Invitations will await the Delegates upon their arrival.