Applications for Football Tickets

Applications for tickets to the Cornell, Dartmouth and Yale football games will now be received at the Athletic Office. Each application, made out in the proper form, will be filed by group, and the tickets in each group will be assigned by lot at the close of the period of application. Applications for the respective games will be received until the following dates,--for the Cornell game, until October 30 at 12 o'clock; for the Dartmouth game, until 5 o'clock on November 1; and for the Yale game, until 5 o'clock on November 5.

In filling applications the following order will be observed: Group I--Where the applicant is to occupy one of the seats. This group includes, first, those who apply for one seat alone, who will be seated in the cheering section, and secondly, those who apply for two seats. Group II--Where the tickets are not for personal use. This group contains applications for both one and two seats.

The price of tickets will be $1.50 for the Cornell and Dartmouth games and $2.00 for the Yale game.

The following conditions and regulations are announced by the Athletic Association: Checks and money orders should be made payable to the Harvard Athletic Association. Graduates and members of any department of the University may apply for seats. Persons wishing to sit together may enclose their applications together. No person may file more than one application. No application will be received from any person whose name is on the black-list. A large stamped envelope, addressed to the applicant must accompany each application. Tickets will be sent by registered mail only. Stamps to the amount of twelve cents must be put on the addressed envelope.

Application blanks and circulars of information may be obtained at the Athletic Office and at Leavitt and Peirce's in Cambridge, and at Wrigh and Ditson's in Boston. Requests for application blanks sent to the Athletic Office should contain an addressed and stamped envelope for the return of the blank.