SECOND MASS MEETING AT 8

Capt. Fish and Coach Haughton Will Speak.--Rehearsal of Songs.

The second football mass meeting will be held in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock. Captain H. Fish, Jr., '10 and Head Coach P. D. Haughton '99 will address the meeting. G. P. Gardner, Jr., '10 will preside and lead the cheering, assisted by C. L. Lanigan '10, and J. S. Reed '10 will lead the singing. All are requested to learn the words of the following new and old songs, if they do not already know them, for the mass meeting tonight. This is of the utmost importance as the singing cannot be properly conducted with any success if everybody does not join in. The new songs which should be learned are: "Harvardiana," "Harvard's Jubilee," and Harvard's Triumph"; the old songs are: "Fair Harvard," "Gridiron King," "Harvard Every Day," "On Soldiers Field," "On to Victory," "Our Director," "Up the Street," and "Veritas." All members of the University, whether members of the Union or not, should attend. Systematic cheering and especially singing will be important factors in the coming games. Cheering section seats are given to men on the assumption that they want to cheer. Therefore these men especially are earnestly requested to be on hand this evening for practice.