Lecture on Human Sense Organs

Professor G. H. Parker S.B. '87, professor of zoology, will deliver the first of his course of eight Lowell lectures on "The Human Sense Organs and Their Evolution," in Huntington Hall, 491 Boylston street, Boston, this evening at 8 o'clock. The topic for today's lecture will be "The Nature of Sense Organs of Touch and Other Sense Organs of the Skin."

Professor Parker is a contributor to zoological journals, dealing with anatomy and physiology of sense organs. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, Boston Society of Natural History, Academy of Natural Sciences, and many other scientific organizations.

The second lecture, which is on "The Ear," will be given on Friday, and the others will come on the following Tuesdays and Fridays during the month.

Admission tickets to the first lecture, exchangeable at the door for course tickets with reserved seats, may be had, free of charge, by applying by mail to the Curator of the Lowell institute, 491 Boylston street, enclosing one stamped and addressed envelope for each ticket desired.