Scrub Hockey Entry Books Posted

Blue-books have been placed in Leavitt & Peirce's in which all members of the University who have not won their hockey insignia and who wish to form teams to play in the scrub hockey series should sign at once. The books will be removed on December 22, as the hockey management desires to start the scrub games immediately after the Christmas recess.

The requirements for eligibility are as follows: (1) The name of each team with a full list of its members must be entered in the blue-books at Leavitt & Peirce's before December 23. (2) Duplicate lists must be sent to the manager of the University team at the Athletic Office after every game. (3) Every team must have a captain or manager who will have complete charge of the team. This man must find out from all members of his team if it will be possible for them to play any day, and anywhere at 3.30 o'clock.

Men not connected with any team may sign the blue-books; such men will be assigned by the hockey management to fill vacancies. The schedule of games will be posted in the CRIMSON Office immediately after the vacation. Notice of the place of each day's game will appear in the CRIMSON and teams who do not appear within 30 minutes after the scheduled time will forfeit their games.