City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

Candidates for the Crimson

Members of the classes of 1911 and 1912 wishing to try for positions on the editorial board of the CRIMSON are requested to meet in the office on Wednesday evening, promptly at 7 o'clock. A brief outline of the work will be presented at this meeting. Men especially well informed in any branch of University activity, and men of any journalistic or literary ability, are urged to come out.

The competition will begin on Thursday, and will last until a few days before the beginning of the final examinations, with a break during the spring recess, which lasts from April 18 to April 25.

As this is the last competition open to members of the class of 1911, and the first for men from 1912, it is hoped that as many as possible will avail themselves of the opportunity.