TWO LEAGUE HOCKEY GAMES

University Team Plays Yale Tonight and Dartmouth Monday in New York.

The University hockey team will play Yale at the St. Nicholas Rink, New York, at 8.15 o'clock this evening. The team will wait over in New York until Monday evening when it will play the final game of the year with Dartmouth. If Harvard wins from Yale tonight, the game with Dartmouth will definitely decide the intercollegiate championship. If Yale wins, there is still a chance of tying for first place by means of a victory over Dartmouth on Monday. The uncertain weather conditions have somewhat retarded the development of the University team this year, although a good start was made in the Christmas vacation when several of the teams of the New York Amateur League were played at the St. Nicholas Rink. Early in January a game with Technology, played on poor ice, resulted in a 1 to 0 victory for Harvard. Williams was defeated, 10 to 3, on January 13, and at the end of the month two Canadian teams, St. Francis Xavier and Laval, were successively defeated by scores of 1 to 0 and 3 to 0, respectively. Since then the University team has won from the Wanderers of New York, 8 to 2, and Brae Burn, 3 to 0. The first two league games were played early in January. Columbia was defeated, 5 to 1, and Princeton, 3 to 2. Of the games scheduled for February, that with Cornell was cancelled and that with Dartmouth postponed on account of the weather. Lately the team has had evening practice in the Stadium by are-light.

Yale's league games have resulted in one victory over Columbia by a score of 11 to 4, one defeat at the hands of Dartmouth, 3 to 2, and one tie game, played with Princeton last Saturday, when the score stood 5 to 5 at the end of an extra ten-minute period. Dartmouth's record has been more successful in the league series. Victories have been won over Yale, 3 to 2, Columbia, 4 to 2, and Princeton, 3 to 2.

The line-up for tonight's game will probably be as follows:

The University team will probably line up Monday in the same order as tonight. Dartmouth's team will probably be as follows: l.e., Doe; l.c., Stucklen; r.c., Perry; r.e., Marston; c.p., Leighton; p., Pettingill; g., Erhard. HARVARD.  YALE. Gardner, l.e.  r.e., Fels Hicks, l.c.  r.c., Heron Morgan, r.c.  l.c., Martin Hornblower, r.e.  l.e., Stevens Ford, c.p.  c.p., Johnson Willetts, p.  p., King Washburn, g.  g., Howe