FINAL GAME IN BASKETBALL

Tonight in Yale Gymnasium.--Captain Allen Out of Game for Illness.

Harvard and Yale will play the second of the two annual basketball games tonight at 8 o'clock in New Haven. Yale easily won the first game in Cambridge on February 12 by 22 to 8. A change has been made in the order of the University team on account of Captain Allen's illness and Webber will be at left guard tonight. The Yale line-up, with the exception that Drew has replaced Strobridge, is the same as in the first game.

This year the work of the University team has not been satisfactory as the schedule was too short for the proper development of team-play. Allen's illness has made it necessary to shift the line-up, yet the practice on Wednesday showed that the new combination is fairly strong. The chief trouble has been to find aggressive forwards who can shoot well; the defence has been quite good. The University team has won but a single game, the first game with Brown, by 23 to 17.

The Yale team has been steadily improving, although it lost a number of games at the beginning of the season. Princeton has beaten Yale twice, 34 to 12 and 40 to 28, but Yale has defeated both Pennsylvania and West Point. Since the first Harvard game, Yale has lost to Brown 26 to 17, to Pennsylvania 31 to 15, and twice to Columbia, 19 to 13 and 19 to 11.

The line-up: HARVARD.  YALE. Currie, l.f.  r.g., Eames Miller, r.f.  l.g., Wilson Newton, e.  c., Van Vleck Webber, l.g.  r.f., Cushman Brown, r.g.  l.f., Drew