Hockey with Cornell

The University hockey team is scheduled to play Cornell in the Stadium at 3 this afternoon, but according to the weather report received late last night, it is very doubtful if there will be any ice. If there is a decided fall in the temperature during the day, however, the game will be played at 7.30 o'clock this evening in the Stadium. In case this is impossible, the Cornell team will remain over Sunday in the hope that the game can be played on Monday.

The Cornell team, which was defeated 1 to 0 yesterday by Dartmouth, is still in a crippled condition as the result of the Yale game a week ago. Individually the men are fast but they do not work well together, showing practically no team work.

Since the Laval game a week ago, the University team has had 4 days of practice, which has been for the most part light, in order to prevent any possibility of the men becoming over trained. On Thursday, however, a 15-minute scrimmage was held in which the University team had little difficulty in scoring on the second. The game today promises to be close, with the chances favoring Harvard.

The line-up follows: HARVARD.  CORNELL. Gardner, l.e.  r.e., Vincent Hicks, l.c.  r.c., Yohe Morgan, r.c.  l.c., Magner Hornblower, r.e.  l.e., Jones Ford, c.p.  c.p., Mattchner Willetts, p.  p., Lally Washburn, g.  g., Matthi