PRES. ELIOT'S ITINERARY

Leaves Tomorrow on Two Months' Trip.--Mrs. Eliot Accompanies Him.

President Eliot, accompanied by Mrs. Eliot, will leave Cambridge tomorrow for a long trip through the south and southwest, in the course of which he will represent Harvard at many meetings and dinners of the graduates. An opportunity will also be given to the president to study educational and industrial conditions in large sections of the country. The trip is to occupy about two months, and President Eliot expects to return to Cambridge on April 3. It will be remembered that last year President Eliot made a shorter tour of the western Harvard Clubs, occupying the month of April.

On Monday President Eliot will attend a dinner given by the Harvard Club of Buffalo, and on Wednesday he will address the Religious Education Association in Chicago, where he will also be present at a dinner of the local Harvard Club. On Saturday he will attend the annual dinner of the Harvard Club of Minnesota in Minneapolis, and in the next few days will visit the University of Minnesota and Hamline University. February 16 he will spend at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn., whence he goes to Dallas, Texas, arriving there on February 20.

In Texas he will visit the state Agricultural and Mechanical College, and the University of Texas on February 23 and 24. At San Antonio on February 26 he will be present at the dinner of the Association of Northern and Eastern College Men in the Southwest. Going then to New Orleans the president is to attend a dinner of the state Harvard Club and inspect the University of Louisiana and Tulane University.

From March 8 until March 19 he will travel from Louisiana to Columbia, South Carolina, stopping at the Universities of Alabama and Georgia. At Columbia he will visit the University of South Carolina, and on March 20 will stop at Wofford College on his way to Asheville. March 24 will be occupied by a trip to Guilford College and other colleges of the district. On the evenings of March 28 and 29 he will speak at dinners given by the Harvard Clubs of Washington and Maryland respectively, and on April 1 he will attend in Morristown a banquet given by the Harvard Club of New Jersey.