Engineering Dinner in Union at 7

The eleventh annual dinner of the Harvard Engineering Society, given this year in conjunction with the Association of Harvard Engineers, will be held in the Assembly and Committee Rooms of the Union this evening at 7 o'clock. All graduates and undergraduates are invited to attend.

The Association of Harvard Engineers was founded at the annual dinner last year by Harvard graduates in the engineering profession, in order to facilitate the recognition of Harvard engineers in the world at large, and to be of aid to recent engineering graduates. Last year the dinner was attended by nearly 300, who were addressed by President Eliot and several of the foremost engineers in the country. This year, on account of the increased interest shown in engineering in the University, the dinner should be even more successful. Its principal importance is in the great opportunity offered men to meet those who are now practicing engineers.

The toastmaster will be J. R. Worcester '82, a consulting engineer of Boston and president of the Association of Harvard Engineers. The speakers of the evening will be Dean W. C. Sabine '88, Hon. J. J. Myers '69, a trustee of the McKay fund, Professors G. F. Swain and H. E. Clifford of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, J. H. Jennings '77, a mining engineer, M. T. Rogers 1G., and E. L. Lincoln 4S.

Tickets at $1.50 each may be obtained at the Union office, or from any member of the dinner committee, which consists of E. N. Hutchins '09, C. C. Rausch '10, H. B. Peirce 1G., and P. C. Nash '11.