Arrangement for Yale Boat Races

The following agreement has been made for the annual boat races with Yale on the Thames:

The races will be rowed on Thursday, July 1. The University four-oar race will be started at 10 o'clock at the beginning of the four-mile course and rowed down-stream to the Navy Yard. The Freshman eight-oar race will be started as soon as possible after the finish of the four-oar race, and rowed down-stream from the Navy Yard to the Railroad Bridge. The University race will be started at the Railroad Bridge at 6 o'clock, and will be rowed up-stream to the beginning of the four-mile course. If it is necessary to postpone the University race from 6 o'clock, it will be rowed up-stream any time before 7 o'clock that evening, or at 10.30 o'clock the next morning, from the beginning of the four-mile course to the Railroad Bridge. The Freshman and four-oar race, if postponed, will be rowed down-stream immediately after the University race, starting as originally planned. If either crew is disabled by a bona-fide accident during the first half-mile of the University race, the crews shall be recalled.