Leiter Cup Series Starts Today

The preliminary round of games in the Letter Cup baseball series will begin today at 4 o'clock, when two games will be played: Probation A. C. vs. Baby Dolls on the diamond behind the baseball bleachers, and Nine Muses vs. Squabs on the new diamond, where spring football practice was held. Tomorrow's games will be as follows: Incognitos vs. Mug-wumps on the diamond by the bleachers, and Red Shirts vs. Can Openers on the new diamond. Drawings for the series are posted in the CRIMSON Office.

The rules governing the series were published in the CRIMSON of March 15. The special attention of captains is called to the following rules and provisions; one ball may be obtained by each captain at the office of the Athletic Association in the Union before noon on the day of the game. The masks and chest protectors may be obtained from the janitor of the Locker Building; they must be returned immediately after the game. The winning captain must leave the score, together with a list of players of both teams, in a box provided for that purpose in the CRIMSON Office before 8 o'clock on the day of the game otherwise the game cannot be counted.