THE SENIOR PICNIC.

It is well understood that whenever tickets are put on sale for any class function, by far the greater part are bought on the last day of the sale. But even this state of affairs cannot fully explain the small number of tickets purchased so far for the Senior picnic. This annual jaunt takes place next Tuesday, and as a legal holiday and absorbing athletic days intervene before that time, we are taking this occasion to remind the Seniors of the advisability of buying tickets at once.

It has been said by members of former graduating classes that the Senior picnic was one of the most enjoyable features of the life of the class. We cannot vouch for the truth of this statement, but it would seem that this occasion, if participated in by the majority of the Seniors, could be made vastly entertaining. It is the one time of a college career that a class ventures en masse to the sea-shore to disport itself to the best of its ability for a whole day. Let not the occasion be made a failure by the absence of any members who can possibly cast aside academic cares for this great festival.