Memorial Day Exercises Monday

The annual Memorial Day exercises will be held under the auspices of the Memorial Society in Sanders Theatre on Monday at 12 o'clock.

Rev. Francis G. Peabody will officiate at the exercises with prayer and benediction and the Appleton Chapel choir will sing. After the singing of America the memorial address will be delivered by General Horace Porter. In closing, "Fair Harvard" will be sung by all present.

The guests, members of the Memorial Society, veterans and sons of veterans of the Charles Beck Post will meet in the Faculty Room, University 5, at 11.30 o'clock, and undergraduates will assemble in front of University Hall at the same time. After assembling everybody will march in a procession, led by the sons of veterans and the Loyal Legion of Boston, of which General Porter is a member, to Sanders Theatre. The following have been appointed marshals: K. S. Cate '09, B. D. Hall '09, H. von Kaltenborn '09. Persons not members of the University are requested to bring a small bunch of flowers to place in the transept of Memorial Hall as a memorial offering.