H. A. A. and Season Tickets on Sale

H. A. A. tickets for the season ending July 1, 1910, are now on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's. These tickets entitle the holder to admission to all football games played by the University team in Cambridge except that with Yale; admission to all baseball games played by the University team in Cambridge except that with Yale; admission to all University track games held in Cambridge; and membership in either the Weld or Newell Boat Club on registering at the boathouse and paying the required locker fee. The price of the tickets is &5. These tickets will not be sold between 12 noon and 6 P. M. on the day of a game. Only undergraduates may purchase these, one for each person, and they are not transferable.

An allowance of 50 cents each for the first five games will be made on purchase of tickets and presentation of the H. A. A. ticket.

For the Cornell and the Dartmouth games there will be an allowance to H. A. A. ticket holders of &1.00 for each game, so that for these games the H. A. A. ticket holders will pay &2.00 for two seats--&1.50 for a regular ticket and 50 cents in addition for the admission to which he is entitled on account of his H. A. A. ticket.

Season tickets at $2 each are one sale at Leavitt & Peirce's and the Co-operative in Cambridge, and Wright & Ditson's in Boston. These tickets may be bought by the public, and each person may buy as many as he desires. They, however, do not admit to the Cornell, Dartmouth or Yale games. The tickets for these games will be sold by application in the same way as Yale game seats were issued last year. Application blacks will be issued later and special announcements of sales for the last three games will be made at that time