Second Scrub Hockey Round Today

The remaining games of the first round of the scrub hockey series were played yesterday afternoon with the following results: the Stars and Stripes defeated the Temple Bars, 1 to 0; the Shredded Wheats defeated the Puck Shooters, 2 to 0; the Yale Hockey Team played a 0 to 0 tie with the Fair Co-eds; the Whiff Whaffs and the Mic Macs won their games by default.

The second round of the series will begin this afternoon and will run according to the following schedule: at 2.30 o'clock in the Freshman rink, the Seven Sutherland Sisters vs. the Shredded Wheats; at 3.30 o'clock on the Charles River, the Solid Ivories vs. the Chuck-a-pucks, the Whiff Whaffs vs. the Mic Macs, the Yale Hockey Team vs. the Stars and Stripes, the Fair Co-eds vs. the Unknowns.

'The latest addition to the list of entries is the Silver Stars, made up of the following men: C. N. Browne '12, manager; S. Arnheim '10, E. S. Blodgett '12, W. K. Blodgett '12, E. S. Doolittle '11, P. Hobart '11, C. W. Rice '10, W. F. Scribner '10, F. W. Young '12. This team draws a bye in the first round.