THE BROWN GAME.

In the Brown game Saturday, the football team met by far the strongest visiting team that has played on Soldiers Field this year. To many the score was unsatisfactorily small, especially as Pennsylvania defeated the same team by the score of 20 to 0 a week ago.

As it was, one of Harvard's touchdowns was made by what will generally be called a fluke. There was, however, much more than mere chance in Graustein's long run, for even had he broken free, no score could have resulted without quick and concerted action on the part of the rest of the team. The interference by which one Brown man after another was put out of the play was the best exhibition of this sort seen on Soldiers Field for a long time. When Corbett made his long run in the Bates game in 1908, the score which followed was the result of individual ability after the runner had broken free. This difference forms an interesting comparison of the work of the Harvard team of 1908 and of 1910, and one which points to a repetition of the success of the 1908 team.