Long Signal Drill for Eleven

There was no scrimmage in the secret practice for the University football squad yesterday afternoon. After an unusually long black board talk in the locker Building, the squad tackled the dummies before going into the Stadium. The ends and backs were drilled in the elementary details of their positions, and then Teams A and B ran through a fast signal drill.

All of the squad reported except Corbett, whose College appointments detained him. Wigglesworth returned to the quarterback position for the first time since his sickness, and ran the team quickly and accurately. T. Frothingham was in the backfield, having practically recovered from the injury to his, knee.

R. W. Brown '98, a member of the coaching staff, was on the field, and assisted in the signal drill.

The teams lined up as follows: TEAM A  TEAM B Felton, l.e.  r.e., Long McKay, l.t.  r.t., Bush Minot, l.g.  r.g., Leslie Huntington, c  c., P. Smith Fisher, r.g.  l.g., Blodgett Withington, r.t.  l.t., Hann L. Smith, r.e.  l.e., Lewis Wigglesworth, q.b.  q.b., Potter T. Frothingham, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Graustein Morrison, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Campbell Tryon, f.b.  f.b., Wendell