TWO GAMES SATURDAY.

To the program for next Saturday afternoon has been added a game between the second team and Brown 1914, making this the first occasion,--at least in the memory of present undergraduates,--on which two football games have been played in the Stadium on the same afternoon. This fact should attract an attendance as large as the games of the University team.

The importance of the two Harvard teams that will compete is readily admitted, but their appearance and work is unfamiliar to the average undergraduate. Genuine regard for the success of the University eleven, as boasted by all Harvard men, implies an interest in its training and in its future. Information on these two points can be gained on Saturday.

The second team, which is one of the most important factors in the University eleven's development, will compete with another college team for the first time this fall. The Freshman eleven, which will furnish University material next year, is to play its most important game in Cambridge. Here is an opportunity to see something of the broad and comprehensive secondary organization which is necessary if the University team is to win consistently from year to year.

The members of the second eleven especially have as much hard work as the men on the University squad, but they receive small recognition from the undergraduates. Let us show them on Saturday that their efforts do receive appreciation, and prove to them that their work on behalf of the University does have the support it deserves!