ALL-STAR TEAM VS. CARLISLE

In Stadium at 3.--Many Noted Football Players in Law School Line-Up.

An All-Star football team, composed of members of the Law School will play the Carlisle Indians in the Stadium this afternoon at 3 o'clock. Reserved seats at $1 each are on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's in Cambridge and at Wright & Ditson's, 344 Washington street; at Herrick's Ticket Agency, and at the Adams House, in Boston. Admission tickets may also be bought at the gate at 50 cents.

The All-Star team has been practising for over two weeks, and the elementary faults, such as fumbling and ignorance of the new rules, have been eradicated. Yesterday the practice consisted of a long signal drill, following practice in punt-catching and kicking. In the game against the University team, the only one which the Law School team has yet played, it was defeated 6 to 0, losing by two goals from the field. In that game the play was marked by the inability of the Law School men to handle the University team's kicks. The game proved, however, that the Law School's defence was practically impregnable. The line is exceptionally heavy and strong, while the backfield, although light, is nevertheless fast and should be well protected. The average weight of the line, from tackle to tackle is 193 pounds, which is 10 pounds more than the average weight of the University men filling the corresponding positions.

The Carlisle team has been unfortunate in the number of injuries which its members have sustained, and in the loss of men from its last year's team. The only large eastern college teams that it has played are the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton and Annapolis. Pennsylvania won by the score of 17 to 5, and Princeton and Annapolis both defeated Carlisle by the score of 6 to 0. In the season's games Carlisle has scored a total of 248 points, and its opponents have scored 45 points.

The line-ups: ALL-STARS.  CARLISLE. Logan, l.e.  r.e., Kennerly Crumpacker, l.t.  r.t., Powell Matters, l.g.  r.g., Burd Cass, c.  c., Garlow Hoar, r.g.  l.g., Sweetcorn Fish, r.t.  l.t., Lonestar Triggs, r.e.  l.e., Jordan Philbin, q.b.  q.b., Arcasa Pfeiffer, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Wheelock H. Moore, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Bracklin White, f.b.  f.b., Wauseka

Referee--C. B. Marshall '04. Umpire--F. Murphy, Yale. Field-judge--W. Ingalls, Brown. Head-linesman--G. N. Bankhart, Dartmouth. Time--Four 10-minute periods.