PROGRESS OF MRS. ALEXANDER

To Be Given by Dramatic Club in Brattle Hall at 8.--Cast and Piot.

The Dramatic Club will give the first production of "The Progress of Mrs. Alexander," its fifth annual play, in Brattle Hall this evening at 8 o'clock. The play is a farce-comedy in three acts by Miss L. R. Stanwood, a Radcliffe student. Tickets at $1.50 and $1 can be purchased at Herrick's, the branch store of the Co-operative, at the door of Brattle Hall, and from H. R. Bowser '12, Randolph 55. By a special clubbing agreement the Dramatic Club and the Hasty Pudding Club have placed on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's passes at $1.75 which will admit bearers to any unoccupied seat at the second performance of this play tomorrow evening and to the Dramatic Club's spring production, and to any unoccupied seat in the balcony of Jordan Hall for the spring play of the Hasty Pudding Club. These passes will be sold only to Harvard undergraduates. Other performances of "The Progress of Mrs. Alexander" will be given in Brattle Hall tomorrow evening and in Jordan Hall next Friday. The revised cast of characters is as follows: Mrs. Alexander Smith,  Mrs. Thorndike Dudley Howe Alexander Smith,  W. C. Woodward '12 Florence Kenyon,  Miss Louise Burleigh Charles Francis Fuller, 3d., of Boston,  M. T. Quigg '13 Prince Sarski,  T. M. Spelman '13 Professor Winthrop, of Harvard,  S. A. Eliot '13 Mrs. Adam Berkley Hill, of Boston,  Miss Esther Pickering Mrs. J. J. Vanzyne, of New York,  Miss Marjorie E. Smith Mrs. Vivien, of Everywhere,  Miss Hazel Mackaye Mrs. Samson, of Breezeboro,  Miss Gladys Clark Mrs. Beales-Brown, of Boston,  Miss Mary Sanger Evelyn Beales-Brown, her daughter,  Miss Katherine Thaxter Billy Beales-Brown, her son, a Harvard undergraduate,  R. F. Duncan '12 Miss Wilton, of Boston,  Miss Caroline Solis Mr. Henry Madison, an elderly Bostonian,  A. M. Hay '14 Mabel, a maid,  Miss Marian Blackall Berthe, a French maid,  Miss Esther Woodbury Butler,  H. A. Van Landingham Higgins, footman,  J. H. Lord '14 Jason, footman,  J. K. Hodges '14 Jinjo, buttons,  E. L. G. Hackes '14 Bridge-players, Miss Caroline Dudley, Miss Louie Hodge, Miss Mary B. Reed.

The play is a satire of modern life, depicting the social career of Mrs. Alexander-Smith of Breezeboro, Michigan, first at Newport and later in Boston society.

During the intermissions selections will be given by an orchestra composed of the following: R. H. Anderson '14, P. F. Avery '14, W. H. Chenoweth '12, D. Dunbar '13, H. W. Frost '14, H. C. Greene '14, S. T. Guild '14, E. M. Hudson '13, D. W. Lewis '14, R. K. Nash '11, L. E. Snow '11, R. P. Wade '14.