Arrangements for Christmas Recess

The Christmas recess extends from December 23, 1909, to January 2, 1910, inclusive. All undergraduates are required to register Monday, January 3, between 9 A. M. and 1.30 P. M. College exercises will be held as usual on that day.

The registration rooms are as follows: Seniors, New Lecture Hall; Juniors, Upper Mass.; Sophomores, New Lecture Hall; Freshmen, Upper Mass.; College Special Students, New Lecture Hall; Unclassified Students, Upper Mass.; Lawrence Scientific School Students, University 4.

Every student in Harvard College and the Lawrence Scientific School who, at the end of the Christmas or spring recess, fails to register at the time set for that purpose, may be required to pay to the Bursar a fee of $5 before being permitted to register. Payment of this fee does not preclude action by either of the Administrative Boards in the case of students who register late.

Students in good standing living at a very considerable distance, who will be granted an extension of time at the beginning of the recess, may learn the exact amount by petitioning the recorder. No other students are excused from any of their appointments.

No students to whom an extension is granted is thereby released from his responsibility to his instructors, nor is he thereby excused from hour examinations or written tests. Absence from Cambridge is no excuse for delay in handing in written work.