FRESHMEN PLAY YALE 1913

Hockey Team in Last Game Today.--Neither Seven Developed.

The Freshman hockey team will play its final game of the season against the Yale freshmen in the rink in the Stadium this afternoon at 3 o'clock, provided the weather is favorable. Neither team has shown much promise, and the playing of both has been mediocre throughout the season. The Freshmen have been seriously handicapped throughout the winter by lack of ice and of regular, efficient coaching. As a result little team-work has been developed. The men play well individually and have had more experience than their opponents, so that if offence and defence play together, a close game may be expected.

The Harvard Freshman have played four games so far this year, having defeated Noble and Greenough's, 3 to 1, and having tied Milton Academy. Rindge Manual defeated them by the score of 3 to 1; and St. Mark's was victorious by the same score. The only outside game for the Yale freshmen resulted in a victory over Groff by the score of 4 to 1.

The line-ups: HARVARD 1913.  YALE 1913. Francis, l.e.  r.e., Driscell Palmer, l.c.  r.c.McNair Rushmore, r.c.  l.c., Harman Paine, r.e.  l.e., Titney Booth, c.p.  c.p., Scully Graustein, p.  q., Blakeslee Gardiner, g.  g., Thayer