UNIVERSITY VS. DARTMOUTH

Contest in Stadium at 3 o'clock.--Harvard Team Greatly Improved.

The University hockey team will play Dartmouth in the eleventh game of the intercollegiate series in the University rink is the Stadium this afternoon at 3 o'clock, provided the weather is favorable. This is the last game of the season with the exception of the Yale game which will be played next Saturday evening at the St. Nicholas Rink, New York City.

The University team has shown much improvement in practice within the last few days. The forwards have played together better and have become more aggressive, while the defence has also developed materially into a better understanding of the game. Dartmouth, on the other hand, has shown little ability or power this season, having lost to Princeton by the score of 5 to 1, and to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The seven defeated Bishop's College, Canada, however, in a recent game. Because of the delay in finishing the Boston Arena, the Dartmouth team has only played the one game in the intercollegiate league, that with Princeton.

The line-ups are as follows: HARVARD.  DARTMOUTH. Gardner, l.e.  r.e., Doe Hicks, l.c.  r.c., Wells Duncan, r.c.  l.c., S. Eaton Hornblower, r.e.  l.e., Marston Foster, c.p.  c.p., F. Eaton Huntington, p.  p., Patten Chadwick, g.  g., Bullard

Tickets for the Game.

Reserved seat tickets for the game are on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's at $1 each. General admission tickets at 50 cents each will be on sale at the gate.

Tickets for the Game.